|Posted by Reggie Vistal on October 24, 2012 at 3:55 AM|
How to Install ICS on LG Optimus L3 E400:
Atfer upgrading this you can simply turn it back in you original room i a minutes
instruction are in below.
Pre Requisites :
Root your LG Optimus L3 E400
- Download the Rooting Script to your PC – Here
- Connect your phone via USB cable with PC.
- Extract the downloaded zip.
- Open the “run.bat” file.
- Wait for the process finish.
- Your phone automatically reboots after the process is complete.
Install ClockworkMod Recovery on LG L3 E400
- Download the ClockWorkMod ROM Manager App in your phone from Google Play store – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.rommanager&hl=en" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Here.
- After that enable USB Debugging by Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging
- After Done the above steps, Open the ROM Manager App in your LG Optimus L3 E400
- Now click the “Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery“. This process will download the ROM from ClockWorkMod. So, you need to enable wifi or internet.
- After clicking the button, it will ask you to choose your phone model. Just select your phone model from the given list. After a few minutes the ROM will be downloaded. And then reboot your phone.
- Now you have installed CWM custom Recovery in your LG Optimus L3 E400.
Now Update LG Optimus L3 E400 with ICS Official CM9 ROM
ICS ROM for LG L3 E400 is now available from CyanogenMod officially to install on your phone. You can update your LG Optimus L3 E400 to Ice Cream Sandwich android 4.0. The LG l3 E400 is the one of the good android phone compared with other phones in its price range. It comes with 800 MHz Processor and 350MB RAM and 1 GB of Internal Memory. The Phone is comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread. And also have LG UI 2.0. Some mobiles only gets an official ROM from CyanogenMod9 from Cyanogenmod developers. The official ROM of CM9 is now available to upgrade lg l3 to Android 4.0 ICS. Here is a guide to update LG L3 E400 to Android 4.0 ICS CM9 Official ROM.
Disclaimer : We are not Responsible for any damages that may happened due to this ROM. We are not an Android Developer of this ROM. If any problem happened that related to Installing the ROM, we will help you to solve it you may email me firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Install ICS on LG Optimus L3 E400
- Download the Official ICS CM9 ROM – Here
- Connect your phone with PC using USB Cable.
- Transfer the downloaded file to your SD card.
- Then you need to restart your phone in Recovery mode. Switch off the phone and restart in Recovery mode by pressing, Power Button + Volume Down + Menu button together.
- Then you will move on to ClockworkMod Recovery page. You can navigate using Volume buttons and select an option by pressing Menu or Home button.
- Now select Wipe option and make Wipe data. And also do Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Then select “Install Zip from SD Card” and select “Choose zip from SD card”.
- And browse and select the downloaded file in SD Card.
- In a few seconds the ICS official CM9 ROM will be installed on your LG Optimus L3 E400.
- Then select “Go Back” and then select “Reboot System Now”.
And that's it your LGE E400 L3 was Successfully upgraded to ICS.If you dont like the new rom for your LGE L3 then'Turn back your LGE E400 L3 to original room PLEASE READ READ COLOR PROPERLYInstruction to follow:
- Run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe from the extracted folder.
- This is the very importand note: Before you connect your LGE E400 to PC for Flashing make sure to enter it to EMERGENCY MODE because if not and u are using debugged mode your phone will not detected to your PC message will appear "PHONE WAS NOT FOUND"How to Enter in an emergency mode?Press Volume + Volume - and power ononce you see emergency mode on the screen connect immediately your LGE E400 to PC
- Chose TYPE as 3GQCT or CDMA for me im using CDMA & Phone Mode as DIAG.
- In the 'KDZ file' space, browse for the firmware you want to install. (In this case V10E_00.kdz
- Press the 'Launch software update' button.
- The firmware flashing process is now underway.
If all goes well, in 5-10 minutes the phone will be flashed with the new firmware.
I shall describe in detail what happened with my phone - 10-15 seconds after launching software update on PC, my phone screen turned blank and in a couple of seconds the phone entered the 'Emergency Mode'. During this mode the screen was yellow with Emergency Mode written along the middle of the screen. Also you can check the progress on your computer in the KDZ updater. I have attached a text log file for you to compare. When the update is finished the KDZ updater will show a message in the log screen itself as =FINISHED=. The phone stays the same way till the Software update procedure finished on the pc and the phone turnes blank in the end. I waited a while for it to reboot but after a minute or so, I manually switched on the phone. The phone came alive and following the LG boot animation, the android logo screen came up. The phone takes about 2 or more whole minutes in that state before booting up fully and entering the home screen.-All Photos are credited to xda-developers.com
Thats it and tested by me just right now