|Posted on January 15, 2013 at 5:05 AM|
Software Update for Flare
Download Update: DOWNLOAD FILE HERE
• Flare software update (146MB)
1. Save the update file to the root of the SD
card. Turn off the phone. Make sure phone is
charged atleast 15%.
2. Press and hold Power+volume Up for a
few seconds. It will display first a green
3. Release the button after the screen shows
a red display to show the Android sytem
4. Select apply update from external storage'
and select the update file. Use volume keys
to select and power key to confirm.
5. The phone will update. After update is
finish, select reboot system now.
Note: SD Card update will not erase
multimedia files like photos. It will just erase
saved application. It is also advisable to do
Factory data reset after doing SD card
Categories: Info Tech